11.19.2016 Pumpkin Pie Run
The Pumpkin Pie 5K and 10K is Denver’s race that ends with a huge slice of pie. Start your holiday season off right with this family friendly run. Join thousands of others at City Park on Saturday, November 19. Runners and walkers can take advantage of a flat and fast course, and then enjoy a slice of sweet and tasty pumpkin pie at the finish. Come together for a fun, fit morning while supporting Colorado Youth Matter!
Be sure to join the CYM team under "Team Participants" with the password "CYM2016".
All finishers will get a huge piece of delicious pumpkin pie, as well as top-notch chip timing, a race logo shirt, finisher’s medal and finish line expo with vendors and food. Through our community outreach program, the race will give back to charities, clubs, and organizations that create teams.
- All registrants will receive a race logo shirt with their entry
- All finishers will get a custom made finisher's medal
- All finishers will get a slice of pumpkin pie as well as an assortment of other goodies
- A party-like atmosphere on course and at the finish line expo
- Professional chip timing using a disposable bib tag
- Professional Photos
- Gift certificate awards from Runners Roost
- Discounts from the Denver Zoo
WHEN: Saturday, November 19th at 9 AM
WHERE: City Park, 1700 N York Street